Live DemoNote:

No Limit (s) : A week of THIS Army Fatigue Trench Coat...


I had a dream... yes, a dream about this coat. Woke up, googled it, and I saw nothing. The way my Creativity is set up these days, if I can't buy it, (which I couldn't) I'll make it! So I went to the thrift store, bought three jackets, and put them all together.

The next question I had was, what would I wear this coat with? Answer: Hell, Army Fatigue IS the new black. So let's just say Everything! LOL I plan to dress this up, dress it down, I'm wearing this mug to the gym, and the laundry mat! HAHAHAHA



Since the University of Alabama won the National Championship last night. I had to add the houndstooth. Today we're mixing prints.

Jacket- Thrifted / Created
Jeans- DIY
Top- Thrifted
Boots - Citi Trends

Happy Tuesday!

ELM

12 comments

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this trench recreation. What an idea!!!!!! It is beautiful and versatile. I can not wait to see all that you do with it this year. Army fatigue is soooo the new black!!!!

Style4Curves said...

That coat is EVERYTHING!

Unknown said...

I loved your creativity in this!!!!
-

Serendipitous said...

I have those same dreams, I'm definitely going to do this. Love love love

Unknown said...

Okay so I'm officially totally obsessed with this and your blog!! Love this trench!

Unknown said...

Okay so I'm officially totally obsessed with this and your blog!! Love this trench!

Nora Harris said...

I love this look! The hair, the jacket! Everything is fab! You look great!

Unknown said...

I love your looks I am a plus size Designer and I would love to send you some of my garments.You can check me out at www.designsbygrantegilmore.com
GIVE ME A SHOT.Thank You

Unknown said...

This look is amazing....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sabung ayam said...

sabung ayam bali


Sabung Ayam Bangkok Super Mematikan

dewisari said...

ayo bergabung dengan bolavita khusus new member lgsg di berikan 10%
tanpa ribet dan masih banyak bonus2 lain nya
semua di berikan tanpa ribet pelayanan terbaik 24 jam
depo wd secepat kilat ^^ s128 sabung ayam

info lbh lanjut :
WA: +628122222995