Live DemoNote:

I feel most Beautiful when...


I agreed to do this post so long ago! This is something that one of my blogger friends, Voluptuous Vixen started! This is a wonderful idea especially for women like me because I don't really think I uplift my self aloud enough! Why not Zone in on the Beauty Marks instead of the things that I would like to Change! I am to name things that make me feel beautiful I would like for you reading this to leave comments on things that make you feel beautiful as well! Consider today PRAISE your self Day! =D
I feel most beautiful ....

1) When I'm NOT tired! When I'm well rested my mood is so much better! Otherwise, my alter ego rears her UGLY head!

2) When I'm writing, it takes me to a place where it's just me and my thoughts! Peace, Happiness, and a Judgement free zone. My pen gives me power and there is no one there threatening my strength. I feel the most beautiful when my spirit is happy, from the inside out.


To be continued....

6 comments

Voluptuous Vixen said...

I love this so much Louise! Really love your take on it, thanks again for taking part.

xoxo

demetria said...

I feel most beautiful...

1.after a hot shower
2. when my hair, nails, & feet are done
3. When my baby says "I love u mommy!"

Luv ya! Mmmmmuaaahhh!

Bernice said...

I feel most beautiful when...(not in any order of importance)

1. My clothes fit right (i.e. stomach doesn't roll over my pants...)(LOL!) #timetohitthegym

2. My hair does what I intend for it to do & my eyebrows are arched (no comments Ericka...LOL!)

3. When I am rested and feel at peace


4. When I find clothes that complements my shape & hides those areas that I am maybe less comfortable with..

5. hey, just keeping it real here.. when a Man whose opinion have some value - complements me! Makes items 1-4 all the more worth it! LOL!!

From Broadway said...

This is an awesome post!

natarrab said...

I feel most beautiful...

When I am happy and surrounded by family, friends, and good food.

Nails done, hair done. Everything did. #feelingfancy

After a workout, but only AFTER I've showered and changed.

Being able to do something special for someone else.

Ashley said...

Hmmm...this is actually something I've never thought about! I feel most beautiful when...

1. When I'm walkin around the house in my "walk around the house" clothes (sweatband, hair tied, chillin w/no makeup on :)

2. When my hair, nails, and toes are freshly done.

3. When I wear lip gloss/lip color that almost matches my skin tone.

4. When my eyebrows are freshly done (makes a world of difference)

5. Really didn't want to say this one but, whatever, I'm being honest...when my bf says "you're so beautiful"