Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday Spotlight: "SHeeee's your queen to be..."






HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

This edition spotlights my Sister! I thrifted this shirt for her from our local salvation army. I love the style. We ent to a comedy show last weekend and this was her choice for the night. She paired the shirt with some black jegging and calf boots. Check out the pics below.... 




I love this color!!!


CHECK OUT THIS FRO!



WEEERRRK Big sister!!!


I hope your week is going great! This weekend I'll be attending my 1st Magazine launch party!!! I'm so Excited and can't wait to post my OOTN pics!! Have a good one ♥!


Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

3 comments

Style4Curves said...

She is beautiful!!! Love the top and have fun at the launch party that sounds super cool!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Your big sis is so pretty! Great style LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!

7eventh Letter said...

That shirt is DEFINITELY a winner!! She looks great!

7eventh Letter
whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com