Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Destroyed White Denim


Happy Thursday!!! Yes I've been MIA this week but I wasn't going to miss today!!! =) Truth is, when I went home (hr and 1/2 away) I was supposed to take my pictures. Well when I got there I didn't bring all the clothes needed!!! (insert growl here) So I basically said forget it! lol

Any who, this week's choice is this short sleeved thrifted blazer/Jacket that is a WINNER!! It came from Goodwill a few months ago. With the paisley color palette I figured the white jeans would set it off. These were also a pretty nifty buy from Rainbow ($10). Check me out below...





Jacket/Blouse- Thrifted
Jeans- Rainbow
Shoes- Torrid

Got these earrings from Rainbow too!


Sammy, the neighborhood Dog...



Tonight kicks off the weekend for me! Yes I have to work Friday but.... YOLO! Ha! New Edition Concert, Graduation Celebrations, and Mother's Day will consume my weekend! Happy Mother's day ladies!!!!


Keep Dreamin,


E. Louise 

10 comments:

Style4Curves said...

Love the jeans!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Mrs. T. Mac. said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend is on tap for you! Have fun! I love this look! Fabulous hun!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Nique said...

Cute blazer! And the jeans go perfectly!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*
Nique

www.chubbydivaonadime.com
@chubbydivanique

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Welcome back! I love the entire look, especially that blazer!

That's My Mama said...

You were right about the white jeans! Love it :)

Juicy Carter said...

I love the white jeans and the blazer. I never find cute things like that when I go thrifting.

www.juicycarter.com

Fredetta said...

cute! i need that blazer lol

Madame Surge said...

Too cute!!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

This look gets 10 out of 10 for me, just A+ you did good!

Alissa said...

Love, love, love. The blazer is hot and I like that you put it with the ripped jeans

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...