Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday: Thrift Flip Blue Jean Dress Edition


Good Morning!!  Happy Thrifty Thursday!!

This Summer I have been completely obsessed with all things blue jean De-stressed blue jean! I thrifted this dress a few months ago, waiting for the time to RIP it to shreds! Circle skirts/dresses, will be around for a while, and the thinking/recreating wheels begin to turn! 


 
 It's a size 14 no stretch so it took a lil less than an act of congress to get in it! (I'm not a 14... YET! LOL) So I opened the sides to give my Boobies some room and Took some length off the bottom.

Next I wanted it to be a scoop neck or to fall off or the shoulders a bit so I recreated the neck line, by making it wider. 

Then, I used the ole trusty Clorox and let the bleach land where ever it may!


This was  End Result !
Dress and Belt Thrifted 
Shoes: Citi Trends
Ankle Wrap: CVS ( I was really clumsy with some shears!) 

Me and My Mommie! She was editing our "Usies"!  LOL I can't take her serious!

*Purple kisses*


Hope you had a great week so far! 


Live.Laugh.Learn

E.

No comments