Live DemoNote:

All White Errrthang! ***In My Jeezy Voice***




This past weekend the Alpha Phi Chapter of ΩΨΦ, had and all White party in downtown Birmingham. I attended the event with my sister and some of her friends. I had great time and succesfully sweated my hair out! My pick for that night was an All White sleveless bubble short romper with gold/and Brown accents! I wasn't feeling the strapless bra that night so I went with a pinkish undershirt! I thought I was too cute and so did some other people... THEY WERE STARING!!!! So much so that I was boderline uncomfortable. But hey that's one of the perks of being a Stylist! =) Check it out, and let me know what you think!

 

 Bernice ( My Sis), Sandy, and Mika
 The Big Sis and I! I luv it when she lets me tag along!
Mika and Bernice! They always make pretty Pictures!

6 comments

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Wow girl! Love everything about this outfit! Love the brown accents,I think you've got great legs and the shoes you wore went really well with the outfit.

Patrice Jones-Lee said...

Ericka, I love the fact that you are representing for the Curvy and Thick women of this generation. We are not noticed as much as the skinny girls are. You keep it up because it is giving me a sense to just be comfortable in my own skin.
The outfit was nice, too. I need you to become my stylist.

Marcie said...

Ericka, girl you look gorgeous in your romper. I had the courage to also wear one this weekend. You have really inspired me to start being comfortable in my own skin. Thanks Ms Dube'

Anonymous said...

I need that romper!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell us where you got that romper??? I have been looking all over for an all white outfit for a party.

E. Louise said...

The romper came from Rainbow, if interested, I'll sell it. Just let me know!

E. Louise