Live DemoNote:

Cute for the Man (Above)...

What's going on peeps???

I hope you guys are not being blown away by this Fall wind!!! I am so not a fan of Summer or Winter and those seem to be the seasons that linger. Any who, in blog surfing I've seen other blogger's do "inspirational posts". I saw this outfit on Simplybe and the colors jumped out at me immediately! I knew that I could mimic this look with no problem.



The blues and greens play off of each other and the brown shoes neutralizes the look, but keeps it bright at the same time. This same outfit with black shoes would have brought on the dark cloud!

Usually, when it's time for church, I roll out of bed running!! (LATE) So, I mean I look decent but, I'on (I don't) really take the time on my outfit as I would when stepping out for other occasions. Well, I decided not to do God like that on this particular Sunday lol. I put together my rendition of the outfit above, with a few tweaks of course. As always check it out and let me know what you think.








Shirt: Know Style Boutique
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW
Belt: Rainbow
Earrings: Knited
Necklace and Bracelet: Ashley Stewart and Thrifted


Thanks For Following!!

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

4 comments

7eventh Letter said...

You are too cute!!! You pulled this look off perfectly! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. You have a new follower! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your style!! :)

Nekiah Torres said...

Girl you did a wonderful job with your interpretation of your inspiration! WOW!! You are so beautiful and stylish! I love your hairstyle! You have been added to my fave blog list! Kiah

goodhealthdiva said...

Hey girl! How are you? Just stopping by this time to say that I did add a couple of preggo pictures on my blog today since you were curious to see some! Here's the link! http://goodhealthdiva.blogspot.com/2011/10/natural-pregnancy-feeling-good-and-some.html

Have a blessed rest of the week!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

you look beautiful and i love this outfit! thank you for following me! i am now following back :)))