Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look what I found!!


What's going on??? Can you believe that it's September All ready?? This year is speeding past me! Any who, I've Been thrifting again ( it has become one of my all time fav past times), I saw this skirt and the potential jumped out at my! Had to grab it! Put it with Red accessories, a tank and off to work I went! Didn't wear the wedges to work, I was afraid that made the fit to "clubby". Plus, I hate wearing heels to work! I do too much walking around and a woman, with aching feet is not pleasant! Lol Always check it out and let me know what you think!








Keep Dreamin,
E. Louise

Skirt- Thrifted
Tank- Old Navy
Shoes- It's Fashions
Belt- Ashley Stewart
Necklace- Forever 21

4 comments:

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Love what you've done with it. Its so creative!

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

I love your hair! Super cute wedges and that statement necklace is the bomb! Kiah

soosacy said...

I love the look the look!!!!

Imade said...

OMG everytime I've gone to a thrift store I don't see anything or I've had terrible experiences...ugh what thrift stores do you go to cuz I'd like to find cute things for cheap too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...