Live DemoNote:

Thirfty Thursday: Thrift Flip Printed purple...

Happy Happy Thursday Loves!!! This week's Thrifty Thursday is the 3rd (I think) edition to THRIFT FLIP! I found this dress thrifting of course, but fell in love with the print! It was ok long sleeved buuuttttt  I wanted to do something different to it! My bff the designer came down last weekend so I showed her the dress and told her what I wanted to do with it. She in turn showed me how to do it!! I ♥ her for that!!! As the saying goes “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime” Check out the before and after pics....





She guided me through the entire process...=D


Dress Thrifted
Belt- From a jumper
Shoes- Madden Girl




Tattoo Blog Debut (I'm a scorpio and my name is Ericka)

Being Silly


MU look






Well That's all folks! I'm headed to New Orleans to add a lil Fun to my life, See you next week! Have a great weekend!


Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

15 comments

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I really liked how you flipped this dress!!




Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Ticka said...

WOW!! What a transformation!! LOVE it!! Very cute! I would have never had the eye to do something like that.

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

mitchinheels said...

Awesome dress darling!

That's My Mama said...

LOUISE!!!!!! This is soooo cute! You know im about to do this right lol. forreal though!

7eventh Letter said...

Very Nice Flip!!!! Love how you changed this dress up!!!

7eventh Letter
www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

Unknown said...

I love it hunnie!!!

Unknown said...

cute...where do you get your one shoulder or strapless bras...the right undergarments make an outfit and I have been having trouble finding good strapless....

Unknown said...

I don't know if my last comment posted but where do you get your strapless bras I have been looking for good supporting ones for plus size girls and have been having trouble finding them...

Teshia_Nicole said...

THis is sooooo creative!!! I love it!

Samswardrobe said...

Love what you've done to the dress and your makeup too.

Sam
lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

Fredetta said...

great flip! love the dress!

E. Louise said...

Thank you so much ladies!!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love It!

www.madamesurge.blogspot.com

LaTasha Nicole said...

I loooooove This dress!!! You did a great job!

Check out my blog wearefatgirlfresh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the way you flipped this dress!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*
Nique

http://www.chubbydivaonadime.com/