Live DemoNote:

Happy New Year!!! 2013

Good Morning!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Is it too late to say that?!?! NEVER!! Never to late to wish goodwill and prosperity! I did'nt really write down any New Year resolutions this time. Well I almost never writh them down, but I ususally make some! But this year, I just want to grow! Grow in every aspect of life! I did ok in 2012... placed fear aside, stepped out on faith, but I was constantly waiting on the ball to drop. You ever just knew things were going to go wrong somewhere?! LOL Controlled Faith is what I call it.

Anywhoo, I brought the new year in with some of my ALL time Favs! I went home to Montgomery where there was a party downtown. It looked a lil shaky @ 1st but when they turned the lights down, the vibe went up! We had a good time! As for outfit choice, I wanted to sparkle so I went with a thrifted top ( Thrifted by my friend for me!) and a Sequin skirt made by J. Thomas www.imebyjthomas.com!


Me and the Big Sis

Happy New Year!




Kenshia looking FAB!!!

(Photo Courtesy of Mr. Grind)

I'm charged up ready!!! (well I'm trying) LOL Happy New Year!!!!


Live.Grow.Learn (New Signature)

E. Louise 


2 comments

oomph. said...

you all look great! i love your sparkles!!

happy new year to you!
[oomph.]

clemence said...

love ur hair
xoxo

http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/