Live DemoNote:

I spy something spotted: Day one - Bohemian Chic

I've been so attracted to all things print. More specifically polka Dot. I looked up and my closet is full of Black on white, white on black, big dots, lil dots, and peplum dots! So much so, I decided to put together a few looks featuring the Kwame' print! (I just watched his Unsung on TVONE)

If you follow me on IG (@shapelylouise) You may remember these wide legged pants from my tribute to Solange a few months back. Well, I brought them out for this free spirited look.




Flowy was the mood of the day!  The only reason I paired the two pieces together!
I have a new job that allows me to get dressed and show my personality! I really appreciate that

Duster- Thrifted
Pants- DIY #SewnbyELouise
Shoes: Shoe Show


Happy first day of Summer! How are you bringing in the season?

See you tomorrow!

E. Louise

1 comment

Unknown said...

I LOVE these yellow pants girl. You are workin' it! <3

xoxokryssie