Happy 2012 everyone! I hope that your NYE was fun and eventful. This year I chose to stay home and bring the year in surrounded by some of my favs! It was GUD!! I picked my NYE outfit out back in October!!! I know I'm not the only one that thinks ahead like that... When I decided against going out I chose to wear it to an 80's baby party that is thrown after Christmas Every year! Remember this top from a previous thrift haul? I got it for only .99!!! I paired it with this red body con skirt for FTF!
Tights- The Avenue
Make up choice for the night
Below are My Top 10 Lessons from 2011:
10) People Grow apart, but TRUE friends Grow together...
9) When u have feelings for someone that u've decided is not right for u, the simplest contact can set u back!
8) Surround yourself with people who will believe in your dream even when you don't. These people will encourage, pray, believe and criticize you constructively.
7) if you are able to express your feelings effectively when angry or upset, then you can consider yourself a good communicator! Anybody can express happy feelings....
6) Instead of praying for what your heart wants,ask God to reveal what your heart needs. Align your desires with his... Everyone Wins!
5) Stay Far away from tall dark skin men who smell good and knows the bible....#BitterBixchStruggle (Laugh with me)