Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm feeling kinda Preppy...


Got this Blazer thrifting last week. Being that I'm on the hunt to re-design my Fall/Winter wardrobe (on a budget of course)  I figured that this blazer would fit right in! This was my Saturday look! When I added the mustard colored scarf, it provided the finishing touches!


Hareem Pants: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: MIA via DSW


Really starting to get into these fall looks!

As always check it out and let me know what you think....
Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise 


11 comments:

Candyce Nicole said...

OMG, this is sooooooo cute!! You look great :o)

QueenDiva said...

Okay lovely... I am loving this preppy outfit and will be tying my scarf like this someday soon... oh yeah!!! You look fabulous as always!!!

http://divaindeepthought.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

Love this look!

-Shakiyla

Ticka said...

Love the casual preppy look. The tying of the scarf is very creative. I like it!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

CocoBunnii said...

You put this together lovely. I love the pop of "mustard". It really sets off ur look and compliments ur skin tone. Look forward to more ;)

E. Louise said...

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Shia said...

love this outfit!

Timeka said...

Love this look!!! Work it girl!

Fashion Pad said...

Girl what a fab way to wear a scarf. Super cute outfit!

Brittany said...

I am sooo loving your style. You're def an inspiration to me. I always feel so insecure about my size, but bloggers like yourself really help me more than you know

shalomebeauty.blogspot.com

The Notorious ZAG said...

I love the blazer, I found one thrifting a while ago! I was so excited because I can never find anything in the thrift around here. You look brilliant, the scarf is a 100% YES!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...