Live DemoNote:

THIRFTING 101:I I thrift inTribal print... A SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Greetings All!!

I hope your weekend was/is as sweet as "Love on Top"! Mine was/is and even better I'm off tomorrow!!! All last week I planned to go thrifting on Saturday and had an entourage to join me! All in hopes that I could teach them how to thrift! I must admit this made me nervous! I was hoping that we wouldn't get to the Thrift store and not walk away with anything! LAWD, this was too much pressure! LOL But in all fun, what they really wanted to know was my vision for the things they picked up! That was easy!!! I had a vision for everything except a Farmer's pair of blue jean overalls!! LOL We had a good time and I picked up a few pieces! Laughter was needed after going to Whitney Houston's funeral.... (You know I mean watching in my living room)

My outfit choice was a tribal print shirt ($3 buy) from rainbow, a pair of jeggings, blazer and knee boots...



Blazer- Thrifed
Top- Rainbow $3 buy
Jeggings- Rainbow
Boots- Simply Fashions

Found a good piece of nature right in my back yard!




FOTD: Foundation -Bovanti
            Eyes: Naked Palette
LIPs: Blush coastal scents

Below pics of me and the girls...









and there you have it!!! Hope I'll be posting all week! Got some catching up to do! If your are off or going to work tomorrow, HAVE a great day!!!

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise 

10 comments

Style4Curves said...

I'm off *dancing* I LOVEEEEEEE your outfit!! The colors are awesome!!! It looks like u guys had a blast!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

E. Louise said...

Whoop Whoop!!! One day we will LOVE our occupations!!! =) Thank you S4C!!

PrettyLashes08 said...

I am in love with your blog and OOTDs...keep doing what you do hun!

E. Louise said...

Thank you so Much!!

KellyMonroe said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS!

mitchinheels said...

Awesome style darling,xx

Unknown said...

i LOVE THE OUTFIT, especially that tribal shirt! I've had "go thrifting" on my todo list for the longest and it's been long overdue! So this weekend I'll do just that...Thanks for visiting my blog! Really appreciate it! :) Will be back here for more

Roni said...

Love the pics!

Shalika-Creative SOUL said...

Girl you are: 1.Beautiful 2.photogenic 3.Stylish 4. Smart Shopper. I got to follow you boo boo. I loved looking through your blog. Thanks for stopping by www.alilpieceofmysoul.blogspot.com Sis I really want to keep up with you. Ive got some ideas on how we can team blog. Always, SoulBeautiful xx*s

Anonymous said...

I need that top in my life!