Live DemoNote:

Thirfty Thursday:OOTD 2/16/12

Good Morning!!! So I know I've been MIA this week buttttt I did manage to keep up with Thrifty Thursday!!! Today's feature is this grey and blue printed skirt! A perfect combination for the dreary weather today! I paired it with a red blazer that was thrifted a while back. Added the under shirt and pinkish nude shoes from Payless and my OOTD is complete! The skirt cost was about $5.00 but it came as a set. See photos below...


Blazer- thrifted
Skirt- thrifted
shoes- Payless
belt- Ashley Stewart
Tank- Old Navy




As you can see I'm still rocking the natural....


Close up!!! Missed a smudge but It's ok!


I hope you enjoyed my choice for this week! I'll be putting out quite a few post over the next week or so. I have a lot of catching up to do! =) Continue to have a great week!

Keep Dreamin,


E. Louise


9 comments

Tavia Mac said...

LOVE it! That skirt is fabulous hun. The total look is it!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Style4Curves said...

I adore that skirt and the fabric it's made of!! Glad u made it I love for your Thursday posts!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

Loving the skirt.

-Shakiyla

Unknown said...

Very cute skirt!!


Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Fashion Pad said...

Girl that skirt is Ah-MAY-Zing!!! You are definitely werking it :-)

That's My Mama said...

That skirt is gorgeous! The entire look is perfect :)

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Ohhh! Yes ms. thang! You look lovely! That color combo is gorgeous.

~Sherine
citygirlsherine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

Tima said...

I just adore that print! Fab fit hun!!

Editor & Chic