Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday Spotlight: Black and yellow...

Happy Thursday!!!

So I've been wanting to spotlight others on Thrifty Thursday because I know y'all bout tired of looking at me! lol Well I seized the opportunity last weekend with my "down for whatever friend!" She like to play dress up with me! I ♥ her for that! LOL This Jacket was thrifted and is FOR SALE! Size Small/Medium and if I could wear it I would! Now if I had've been prepared, I would've found some colored jeans to pair this with. But you gotta WERK what you got!!!

Check her out!!!



Model - A. Smith
Make up/styling: E. Louise




Thanks for following!!! Make sure you enter my giveaway! Rules can be found on the previous post (Click Here)!

Enjoy your weekend, I'm headed to Orlando!!! =)

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

8 comments

Superwoman said...

That jacket is sooo hot...! I want...what kind of color pants would u have selected?

That's My Mama said...

Super cute! I would have probably passed on this jacket bc I wouldnt have thought of a way to style it.

CheapChicandCurvy said...

That jacket is EVERYTHING!

Raquel said...

Love the jacket and thanks for following me!

l said...

Amazing jacket :)

Vivi N. said...

Okay. This jacket needs to be mine. Now. OMWord, it is so freakin' hot! Why is it not in my size? Why?!!!

Sincerely Mally said...

Jacket is fire!

lalageorgia said...

Glad you liked my post! and thank you for following doll!

xoxo

lalageorgia.blogspot.com