Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday: OOTD 2/9/2012



Good Morning Beautiful people!!  So happy it's Thursday (S-H-I-T)!! LOL well it's the truth!
Anyway, today's thrifty Thursday features a royal blue skirt I bought for a whopping 0.86 cents!!! YES you read correctly!! AND it's a *DRUM ROLL* Size SMALL!!! But it stretches, enough for what I call comfortable Curve Appreciation!! Today I am business SEXY!!! And I already got a few once over's from my female coworkers!! (things that make me smile) This blouse, also thrifted was 3.99 from the local Salvation Army....

I ordered this corset belt from F21 last summer. I love it, but it becomes uncomfortable after a few hours. Now that I'm working on this midsection. I should be able to wear it longer.  


 I went wedding dress shopping in ATL with one of my best friends a few weeks ago, and next door was a shoe store that I would consider a gold mine!!! I got these yellow pumps and in talking to the owner I found out that they custom make shoes!!!!! *Sings Praises* The store is not up and running online yet, but as soon as they get a web site going, I'll pass the information on!!!
Skirt- Thrifted
Blouse- Thrifted
Vest- Thrifted
Pump- Shoe Boutique in ATL
Belt- F21
Earrings- Ashley Stewart

This vest is also a $2 thrift find, this is actually the look I went with for work today.


I'm rocking my natural!! Now all I need is to add my color.
I hope you enjoyed my selection for the week!! Enjoy your pre-Friday!


Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

11 comments

Ola Dipo said...

you look oh so chic...those shoes are great and that skirt for that price is a steal

Style4Curves said...

You betta WERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that shirt is to die for!!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

danielle said...

Your style is so gorgeous!! Werk!!

That's My Mama said...

I LOVE IT!!!! The fit and color of the skirt is amazing :)

Superwoman said...

Love love love, did I mention...love...

KellyMonroe said...

Lol at your coworkers, thats females for ya! I love that skirt ma'am and what color do you plan on dyeing your hair?

Ticka said...

This outfit was already cute, but when you threw on the vest, I did a double take!! Love the fit!! Just sexy!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

LA Lynn's said...

The color combo is AMAZING!!! And, I have thoroughly enjoyed your selections this week!!!! Keep 'em coming... lol

Fashion Pad said...

You look fabulous hunni! Love the blue and yellow and the vest really pulled the look together!

Sheba Monroe said...

Could you name the shoe boutique? I'm in Atlanta and I'm always looking for different shoe boutiques..

Dre said...

I am gasping at those prices! Hunnie, this outfit is FAB! I am in love with that royal blue skirt and those yellow shoes. Your style is always on point!

You betta werk! ;-)