Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday OOTD 12/1/2011...Sweater Dresses are the BESTEST!!

Every time I find something I can't resist my heart flutters! I hope my future mate can make my heart skip a beat like thrifting does! Hahaha yes it is that DEEP! My adventures this week brought me to this sweater dress (and a few other haute buys)... I love often celebrate Curve Appreciation, and this dress is no different!  



I felt like these earrings were enough Jazz since the dress has print. Got these from Simply Fashions...


Not Sure why I went with the grey pumps... Just wasn't feeling the black #rulebreaker


Other Thrifty finds for the week...




I got plans for this one... too bad I can't wear it! But it is for sale!

I hope you enjoyed!! Have a great rest of the week!

Keep Dreamin',

E. Louise

16 comments

Superwoman said...

Definitely digging the jacket n the middle....I can do something with that...

Style4Curves said...

That sweater dress is niceeeeeeee!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Trendiconfessions said...

That is hotT!!!!!

Ticka said...

You look great!! I love sweater dresses too. They hug curves perfectly without being too revealing.

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

ZAG said...

BAAAAD!! The print on that dress is so pretty, the colors... all that, and the gray shoes are really cute with it too, brings something different than black. Go head honey!

Unknown said...

It's funny... I recently tried to break a rule on my blog by wearing pink shoes instead of black and I think it was a fail. But you pulled it off effortlessly... LOVE IT!!!

Ashley said...

This dress is supercute!

Tavia Mac said...

LOL...I am chuckling because I thought I was the only one who heart flutters when I get good stuff from thrifting. Great find and it looks great on you!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute sweater dress!!


Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

E. Louise said...

Thanks so much lovely ladies!!!

Brittany said...

Love the colors on that dress! That sequined top is calling my name

shalomebeauty.blogspot.com

E. Louise said...

Thank you Brittany!!!

cici said...

wow u r beautiful and am loving that sweater on u....nice blog

The Low Country Socialite said...

ooo girl! that dress is gorgeous! and u racked up on the thrift finds! good job!

Mz More said...

That dress is too cute and I love the sequined top!

Nekiah Torres said...

I love this look girl! Are you losing weight? You look fabulous! What great finds! Kiah