Live DemoNote:

SKirt today, Dress tonight!!! Thrifty Thursday 2/16/2012 Revisited: Potential OOTN

Happy Monday afternoon!!
This is a quick post, a follow up to my last Thrifty Thursday! I bought this skirt and it can be worn as a skirt oooorrrrr a HAWT Curve Appreciation Dress! After I put this on as a dress the song by Missy Elliott and Nicole Ray started playing in my head... "I got what you want, Got what you need..." #FeelingMyself It's a perfect transitional dress! Not too Hot Not too cold! Picks are Below...





I chose to compliment the print with berry, but I think yellow, orange, or red would be fiyah as well!!!

See you tomorrow, I'm off to find something GORGE to kick off my BLOG-A-VERSARY tomorrow!!! YAY!!! Happy Birthday to ShapEly Louise!!!


Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise 


7 comments

Style4Curves said...

I am most definitely loving the skirt as a dress owwwwwwwww work it hun and I can tell your workout are slimming u down as well keep up the great work!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Get it girl!!! And Happy Birthday to your blog!!!!

Ticka said...

Go'head and work that skirt/dress!! Love it!!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

LA Lynn's said...

U GO GIRL!!!!! U betta werkkkk it!!!! Skirt/DRESS - it's FAB!!!!

KellyMonroe said...

Happy Birthday!

Jadore-Fashion said...

great print and color!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I bought a few skirts at Goodwill...I'm gonna try that! Thx!