Live DemoNote:

THIRFTY THURSDAY: Decorated Blazer *and the Winner is...*

Good Morning beautiful people!!!!

I never had the chance to share this blazer with you and it's just too cute for me to let these pic fall by the waste side!  I picked this blazer up a few months ago,  I fell in love with the buttons and border! Red is one of my fav colors these days! Paired with my favorite skinnies and an outfit is created! Check out the pictures below...



Blazer-Thrifted
Jeans- Citi Trends
Pumps- Payless

Necklace and Earrings- Thrifted


So.. I'm so late with my Winner announcement!! *Clears Throat*  AND THE WINNER IS... TAVIA from Nine to Fly !! Congrats Girlie! I will be contacting you so that I can send your new dazzling hand bag!!!

You guys have a great Weekend!!

Keep Dreamin.

E. Louise

10 comments

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Very cute blazer and I love how you paired it withe the skinnies!

Unknown said...

Cute blazer!!


Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love your style! This is a really cute outfit and I love your blazer!

Rhe
rhestyle.com

GStyle said...

Those jeans are awesome girl! Thanks for the follow! Now following!
-Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle
fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com

Tavia Mac said...

Thanks again hun! I can't wait to get that beauty. :)

Now you are wearing these jeans...whew! I like them paired with the blazer. Good look!

~Tavia

Clara Turbay said...

love it. so stylish!

Nekiah Torres said...

You look so awesome in this outfit! It suits your figure so well. Girl you are just too too cute! Kiah

Style4Curves said...

LOVEEEEEEEEE the blazer!!!! BEAT!!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

u look amazing doll ....gosh love it!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

you look so cute! I love the color and the boarder... oh and your hair!
Congrats to the winner!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl