Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday: 2 Faced Vest edition...


Good Morning!!!

It's Thursday!!! One day closer to Friday and I live for the weekend these days so excited I AM !!
This week's thrifty Thursday Features a reversible vest that I found. AND BOTH SIDES OOOZES with CUTE!! lol I was hanging with my Mom on this day so I went for a more casual "chill" look. What's more chill than wife beater and jeggings??? 

But let's be honest... this post is really all about the floral pumps from Rack rooms!!! As always Check me out....

SN: Thank you for all the feedback on the dress! I can Def understand how it could've been too much for the guy! (I told him this) lol I still Love it and will rock it. I'm ok with being different... What's a trendsetter with no trends? LMBO 






Vest Thrifted
Stretchies- Avenue
Floral Pumps- Rack Rooms
Necklace- F21





Happy Thursday and Great weekend to you!!! Headed to ATL to find some more "controversial" pieces!!! =)

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise






14 comments

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Great look! I love the statement necklace!

Unknown said...

Great outfit, love the hair!!


Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Brittany said...

So cute! love how clean it is and the pop of floral is perfect!

That's My Mama said...

Ok Im loving the stripes and floral together!

LaTasha Nicole said...

Very cute... Love that necklace. Although I would have liked to see more of the shoe :( lol

wearefatgirlfresh.blogspot.com

LA Lynn's said...

The vest is nice and your hair is gorge!!!!!

Fredetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fredetta said...

love it! i love the vest and shoes!

BeautifulByNature said...

Gorgeous outfit!! I love the mixed patterns; floral heels and striped vest! great find btw...very cute :)

elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

ZAG said...

This is a hot outfit. Simplistic and chic, but with enough individual elements of oomph to make it special. CUTE!!!

Ticka said...

Too cute!! Perfect for some stylish shopping. =D

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Fashion Pad said...

Super cute look! And I love that necklace!!!

Unknown said...

Cute necklace!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*
Nique

http://www.chubbydivaonadime.com/

Dreek said...

Very cute!! Love the necklace!!