Live DemoNote:

Pure Comfort: What would have been the OOTD

Good Morning to ya!!!

 Coming off of an almost perfect weekend! I did get a lot of rest but, I haven't been feeling to good for the past couple of days. I was actually sweating a fever out while taking the pics below! Enough about that, if I would have had the energy to get out the house on yesterday, this would have been my OOTD. I love the print on these tights  (sold here)  and I paired it with a thrifted blue jean top, wife beater, and my most comfortable shoes ever! Check me out below...



Rocking My fro hawk.... =)





blue Jean Shirt- Thrifted
Tights - Shapely Louise
Tank- Old Navy
Shoes- Shoe Dept


2nd look- You can wear the tights as High Waist
Earrings- Local Boutique
Necklace- Thrifted




I hope you all had a great weekeend! Until Next time!

P.S be sure to check out my online boutique


Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

17 comments

Style4Curves said...

YES huntie the tights are the BIZNESS!!!!! and I love your hawk!!!

tiffany said...

what is OOTD hunny? Im kinda slow....lol love the post!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

GAW-JUS! That's all.

That's My Mama said...

Ok so I know why you had a fever...cuz you look so hot lmbo! Corny, I know :)

I hope you feel better :)

E. Louise said...

Lol OOTD= outfit of the day! Thank u!

E. Louise said...

I love Corny! Thank u!

E. Louise said...

Thank u double V!

I wanna be fierce said...

Love, Love, Love those tights

LA Lynn's said...

Yassss ma'am... you are KILLING 'em!!!!! Wow... I was just saying that your HAIRSTYLE was my next style!!!! Aaaayyyyeeee now... lol

Unknown said...

uuuuuummmmmm yes to this look! I love the tights...and i love how you kept it casual with the denim shirt for the #win

xoxo
Shay

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Oh gosh... i loves it! You know what though, i never wear printed tights... i just feel like i got to much hips and booty to be trying all of that! I feel like i would be almost compelled to walk down the street to "Pull Over by Trick Daddy blasting behind me lol.

You wear so amazingly though, it always tempts me!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like! Confessions Of A City Girl

oomph. said...

ooh, loving the print of your pants! it looks great on you paired with the denim shirt.

[oomph.]

thickandsassy said...

omg omg omg i want those leggins. where can I get them. my bday is coming up (wink)

Nekiah Torres said...

Those tights are like WOWZERS and I love your hair girl! Kiah

Unknown said...

Those tights are the BIZNESS!! Hope you're feeling better.

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Mieka said...

Love the tights!!! feel better.

eyeshadow said...

I love Corny