Live DemoNote:

Thrifty Thursday: It fits a lil Snug...

Good Morning! Guess Who got a make overrrrrrr!!!!!! =)
 
 Happy Thrifty Thursday! My first Thrifty posted to the blog this year! I do keep up, but  on FB, Twitter and My new Fav...Instagram! Find me anywhere under Shapely Louise!
 
 
So I know Alabama winters are a big joke to some, but we still get cold! I saw this dress @ Goodwill and I fell in love with the front! The material is stretchy so, it def had curve appeal! Of course I had to try it on, and now it's in my closet! 
 
Dress- Thrifted


I'll own the hallways in this one... Well at least that how I feel!


Boots- Simply Fashions


Bracelet- Ashley Stewart
Necklace- Thrifted


Hope you enjoyed! Happy Weekend!
 
Live.Grow.Learn.
 
E. Louise 

7 comments

Style4Curves said...

very cute and honey that hair is sitting!

Unknown said...

I love it girl!!! Owwwwww

LaceNLeopard said...

Love it! Love the necklace too..cute!

MissAshDG said...

cuuuuute! Where do you go thrifting?

Hergielicious said...

Beautiful dress!

Chantelovesbeauty said...

That was a GREAT find I need to thrift where you thrift girl lol


www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com


xo Chante' Xo

Black Butterfly said...

You always look like you have so much fun in your posts haha! Love the dress!