Live DemoNote:

Pre- Valentine's Day Choices


I absolutley LoVe Valentine's Day! With or without a significant other! There's a lot of people in this world that I give my last heart beat to.  I'm a pretty Mushy person anyway, so this should not be surprising! 

Red and black are the colors of choice today, always looking ways to jazz it up a bit. Including TIMELESS pieces like sequin and liquid faux leather seems to do the trick! 


Look 1: Sequin shorts (Forever21)                                              Look 2: Liquid Circle Skirt (Forever 21)  



Neither of these looks are work wear appropriate as is, BUT... The shorts are really an attention getter! LOL I went with the circle skirt look, but added some black tights.








Duster/ Cardi- Thrifted 
Shorts/Skirt- Forever 21 
Bowtie- DIY 
Pumps- Shoe Show 
Nude Tights- The Avenue

Filter Free- MU look ok for a rush job!
Thank you for reading!

Have a great weekend!

E.

No comments