Live DemoNote:

2 in 1: Earring Haul and Thirft and Greet!!! (Pic Heavy)

Happy Tuesday!!! Hi, my name is Louise and I am addicted to ALL THINGS GOLD!!! A few weeks ago A friend of a friend of a friend that worked with my sister forwarded her a new online jewelry website Persnickety Boutique to check out. My sister forwarded the information to me and I was in a trance for a while! I fell in love with a lot of the items on the site see below...





Cute Huh!! AND  they are affordable!! I soooooo placed my order as soon as I got home!! PLEASE go check them out!!  I support small businesses!!
These are one of the pairs that I bought....

Please excuse the hair!! I had just got finished with my hair! What do you think?
 I also picked these and the next two pairs up @ a local boutique! I love HUGE earrings and short hair!




 Today I met with Timeka from Plus Size Southern Lady  for a day of drinks and thrifting!! We had fun but we always do....




                             I was so sad that this dress didn't fit! In my head, I was already wearing it!!


I hope you guys had a great 3 day weekend!!! I've been tagged a few more times and will be answering the questions soon....

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise

14 comments

Shea said...

Love the new hair! Those earrings are fab.

MS. MEDIA'S WORLD said...

INSPIRED!!!!

Style4Curves said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the hair and the jewelry I have the same ones in black like ur long gold ones!!!Great minds think alike! I'm so jealous of u and Timeka living near each other ugh!!! j/k ya'll look like ya'll had a balst!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

That's My Mama said...

Im loving the new 'do! Thanks for the heads up on the jewelry. Im heading to the site now :)

Erica said...

Loving the hair... and girl gimme those earrings! lol

KellyMonroe said...

Style4Curves im jealous too lol! I looooooove the hair!

E. Louise said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love your hair and the earrings are on point. I actually thought the dress was a long cardigan. It looked cute on you! Seems like you guys had so much fun.

Always Create. Embrace. Be You

❤Ash

Unknown said...

Yes we do always have fun!!! And so looking forward to next time...The earrings are super hott!!! Gotta check them out!

Unknown said...

Tag you're it!!!

I will be getting to yours...

Rach said...

love the short hair with huge earrings too! you look gorgeous!

www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Superwoman said...

I'm buying long earrings today!

Anderson said...

INSPIRED!!!!