Live DemoNote:

OOTD: Pink, Leporard, and Sequin.... Match made in Blog Heaven

Animal Print + Sequin+ Color= 1 very stylish DAY!!! As you know I brought the New Year in with some of my close family and friends! We did a Chicken and Waffle House party laced with Sangria's and Karaoke! HA! I figured just because I wasn't headed out anywhere did'nt mean I couldnt Sparkle! I got this top thrifting of course! It's was a great buy ($5.00), added jeans from F21 and My Leps from Torrid! Check me out below...


I went with a Berry lip color

                                                                  Jeans: F21
                                                                Top: Thrifted
                                                                 Shoes: Torrid

            My "Playa's eff up too pose" My face was NOT ready But my body was! *SHRUG*


My Tripod has me exploring the backyard more! I see fun poses in my future! lol Continue to create your great week! It is what you make!

SN: Today is my BFF's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YOU!




SN2: Roll Tide!! BCS CHAMPS!
Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise 

17 comments

~Style Bot~ said...

Those jeans look like they were made for you and I am feeling those leopard pumps!

With Class & Sass,
~Khalilah~

Style4Curves said...

Anything Pink + Sparkly is a WIN!!!!!!!!! Love the pumps and those jeans I need Overnighted to me..like yesterday!! lolll
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

That's My Mama said...

Ok you look great! the sequins and leopard are a great match :)

Glo said...

Cute fit lady! keep it FAB and I really love the sequin shirt

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Girl that sequin blouse hott! You both look great and I love your friends hair. I tagged you on my blog too! Hope you participate.

Dreek♥ said...

very cute!!

Tavia Mac said...

You both look fabulous! Y'all are workin it!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Cute look! Love the bright pink...and your hair is fab!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Unknown said...

You look very cute!!

I think I really need to order some jeans from F21 because I can rarely find jeans to fit me right!! The either fit in the legs/hips but too big in the waste. Or they fit in the waste and too big in the legs/hips!!! UUUGGGGGHH


I really need to get a camera with a tripod so I can take more pictures!! :-(



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Shawn Giles said...

too cute

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I like the whole look! You look great in the sequins and i have those shoes :-)

tag! You're it! I tagged you in a post, come to my page to see what you have to do :-)

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a look made in heaven! I absolutely love the pink top and those leopard shoes are to die for ;) Your BFF has a great look too! Happy birthday to her!

Thank you so much for the follow, love. It was greatly appreciated and of course you definitely got a new follower. Don't be a stranger!

Stay FABulous,
Chanel

LA Lynn's said...

Woooo Weeee… I’m absolutely loving the sequins & leopards!!!! U betta werk! BTW, I was trying to follow your blog but don’t see a GFC… I welcome you to follow me back. *Thanks*

O & heyyyyy BFF Happy BORN Day!!!!! *waving*

Xoxo
Lynn

LA Lynn's said...

Ok, scratch that... I found the GFC - Between blogger & my PC it does what it want to do! lol

Mimi said...

Rollll Tiiide! I love that shirt.Love it. I stay in the thrift store and I have yet to find anything with sequins on it. I love some sparkle!

Shara said...

love ur sequins shirt!wanted:)kisses from germany
La Folie 

ZAG said...

You are the most amazing thrifter... how did you find.. a pink sequin shirt? Who would give that up??!? LOL, lucky for you someone did. It is beautiful, and just right with the light denim and leopard. I love it!